Job Position: Outreach & Events Executive
Do you have a passion for outreach and organizing events for the Lord? Are you geared up to make a difference in the Kingdom by running life-transforming events? Would you enjoy being part of a forward-thinking team committed to being obedient to the Holy Spirit?
If your answer is a definite YES, and you believe you have the creativity, drive & experience to contribute to Grace Methodist Church’s exciting outreach journey in the next season, we want to meet you.
STEPS (OUTREACH) TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES (50%)
- Work closely with individual project managers (existing staff) to program & execute STEPs initiatives once approved.
- Handle administrative, project & timeline management, vendor relationships and effective operations.
- Work with and organizes STEPs team on a operational level to ensure deadlines are met.
MINISTRY TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES (50%)
- Assist with developing the churchwide bridging, newcomer followup & assimilation initiatives.
- Assist with the other witness&evangelism initiatives in GMC.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Pastor-in-Charge and PPRSC to achieve the objectives of Grace Methodist Church.
- A Christ-centered passion & attitude.
- Demonstrates good leadership & management skills and character.
- Minimum 2 years experience in events management or similar role.
- Prior involvement in outreach development & networking is preferred.
- Proficiency in administration & timeline management.
- Proficiency in related management software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
Do pray before you apply.
We thank you in advance for your interest in applying for this position. We will get in touch with you as soon as you have been shortlisted. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.