26 - 29 November
Hotel Renaissance, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“The Father Heart of God”
5 REASONS TO COME
1. Listen to “The Father Heart of God”
2. Bond with your family and friends over great food, fun & fellowship!
3. Connect with our greater church family whom you may not know yet
4. Invite and reach out to your community circles who have yet to know Jesus
5. Energize your kids via our exciting children’s programme!
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
Closes on 17 September
LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION
Invite your friends.
Friends of GMC who are pre-believers enjoy a 50% subsidy.
- Additional transport cost of $25/pax if you are taking the coach bus.
Student / NSF enjoys a subsidy of $50 for Double/Triple rooms.
If you need help to defray the cost, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
God is calling us to come to Him as a child runs to his father. Through four thematic Camp messages, experience the depth of the Father’s love for you. Learn how we can build and/or restore our relationships in our families.
Mr Jason Wong
Chairman, Focus on the Family
Mr Jason Wong is currently the Board Chairman of Focus on the Family (Singapore) Ltd. He was formerly a Senior Director with the Ministry of Social and Family Development, and has held positions of Chief Executive Officer of SCORE (Singapore Corporation of Rehabilitative Enterprises) and Dy Director cum Chief of Staff, Singapore Prisons Services. Mr Jason Wong founded the Yellow Ribbon Project in 2004 and the Dads for Life movement in 2009. He is married with 2 children.