Position: Worship/Communications/Events Staff
Do you feel called to lead a multi-generational, multi-disciplinary worship & creative arts team?
Are you geared up to make a difference in the Kingdom by running life-transforming events?
Do you have a passion for communications and developing promotional campaigns for the Lord?
If you believe you have the creativity, drive & experience to contribute to Grace Methodist Church’s exciting journey in the next season, we want to meet you!
Worship Creative Arts Ministry Staff
- Work closely the Worship & Creative Arts (WCA) team to effectively manage the music, production, dance, drama & choir departments.
- Provide and facilitate training initiatives for WCA team.
- Assist with production upkeep, maintenance and acquisition support during office hours.
- Assist with AV support for ad–hoc events when laity are not available.
- Lead and assist in creative direction, music production and AV setup at STEPS events and other major events.
Highlight “H” Events Executive
- To lead and work closely with events team to plan and execute four major events yearly, namely, Holy Week/Stations of the Cross, GMC Anniversary, Christmas and Watchnight.
- To collaborate in the effective running and management of the combined events store.
- In Phase 1, to facilitate communications and marketing processes for all church major events, including above-mentioned “H” events, STEPs Events, and other ad–hoc events.
- To help in promoting the Sermon Series.
- In Phase 2, to work closely together with GMC Communications Team in overall communications management and development for Grace Methodist Church.
- A Christ-centered passion and attitude; a strong heartbeat for worship and prayer.
- Demonstrates good leadership, management skills and character.
- Minimum 2 years theological qualification in worship or related.
- Minimum 2 years experience in worship and creative arts.
- Proficiency in playing a minimum of one instrument.
- Minimum 1 year experience in communications management/design oversight and events management.
- Proficiency in administration and timeline management.
- Proficiency in related management software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.).
Other Skills Preferred
- Worship leading and music directing experience.
- Experience in manning sound systems and familiarity with AV equipment.
- Experience in studio work/recording.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite for communications development.
- Ability to train others in various creative disciplines.
Do pray before you apply.
Kindly submit your application and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for your interest in applying for this position. We will get in touch with you as soon as you have been shortlisted. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.