GMC shall become a ‘GLORIOUS HOUSE OF PRAYER’ for the LORD. (Matthew 21:13a)
• To inculcate the importance of prayers among members of GMC
• To Watch and pray alongside our Lord Jesus Christ (Mt 26:41),
• To take time to seek God and know His heartbeat
• To restore the Altar of Worship, Word and Works at GMC
• To bring wholeness to the body of Christ through ministry of prayers and healing
• Held on the first Wednesday of every month where members of GMC gather to pray in one Spirit.
Prayer Focus is on:
1. Christ concerns (Seek God’s heart and His concerns)
2. Church concerns (Community/Ministries’ needs)
3. Concerns for individuals (break into groups to pray)
The Altar Ministry is made up of members called to serve the Body of Christ through prayers and intercessions during the altar calls.
Balm of Gilead Ministry (BOG)
To restore and bring healing to troubled souls, with the ultimate aim of bringing wholeness to one’s body, soul and spirit.
Ministry is by appointment through Janet Lee or at church office.
Every member, as a disciple of Christ - to lead a prayerful life, as modeled by our Lord Jesus so that we as the body of Christ shall become a Glorious temple for Him.